Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter All-Natural Zone Perfect Classic Nutrition Bar

First review! I have to confess, this bar did not play its usual role, as I forgot my lunch today and am substituting this Chocolate Peanut Butter, All-Natural, Zone Perfect Classic Nutrition Bar for an actual meal. I promise it won't happen again. Very often.

So I will admit that increased hunger may have played a role in my enjoyment of this bar. It was indeed Chocolate and Peanut Butter flavored, and it was actually surprisingly peanut buttery. I would definitely eat this again, if I weren't at the beginning of this undertaking.

Application of the Nutrition Formula:
Protein: 14 g, 3 points
Fiber: 3 g, 3 points
Natural Ingredients: HFCS, Non-organic, 30 ingredients, no artificial sweetners, 1 point
Calories: 210, 4 points
Sugars: 15 g, 3 points
Total: 14/25

Taste: The chocolate coating melted somewhat in my desk, and that was unpleasant, but it had a nice crunch. There was a real peanut butter feel and flavor. Despite the chocolate coating, chocolate flavor was decent but not overwhelming. There was a very slight "not food" undertaste.
18/25

Overall: 32/50

No comments:

Post a Comment